Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Daily Download FREEBIE - FROM THIS MOMENT Day 8

Hope you're having a great week - it's been really busy here, but GOOD busy.  We've been working on getting the new store up and running, hopefully within the next week or so, and I've been working on some other fun stuff also, like the Dandelions and Daisies kit.  I just had to sit and play with it some more last night, and I'll upload another QP for you later today.  Here's what you came for though - the link for today's pieces of the kit.  Thanks so much for visiting!  I really do appreciate all of the wonderful comments you've been leaving, it really means a lot that you take the time to do that.  Also, thank you to all of you who have purchased the kits for sale - WOW!  Great response, THANK YOU!

Click on preview for download link

18 comments:

Tracey said...

Thank you so much Lisa, for day 8th of the daily download.

Natalie said...

Thank you - it's beautiful!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much for sharing another part to your GORGEOUS kit! Plus the two freebies...so COOL!!

marsie55 said...

Thank you so much for days 1-8!! I only stumbled upon your site yesterday, as I couldn't get Digifree site for the last few days for some reason! Anyway, I'm glad I found you and super glad you left the links up!! I purchased the full kit yesterday, but got distracted from the computer and forgot to say thank you!!! xxx

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jun. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

melliel said...

Thank you for my daily fix!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

HI Lisa,
Having trouble with the links in the store. I wanted to purchase your beautiful kit "Daisies", but I dont see a link for paypal.
Thanks,
Susan

Lisa said...

Susan - thanks for your message. I think Pay Pal may have had some problems this morning. The link is active now (right below the price). If you have any further trouble, please let me know and I'll send you the direct link. Thank you!!!!

Christine said...

Thank you for day eight of this gorgeous gift.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,
Back again! I went to the store again, and maybe I'm crazy, but all I see is the "buy now" under the price, no paypal link. I sent you an email, perhaps you can send me a link?
Susan :)

marzenna79 said...

Thank you very much.

Lisa said...

HI Susan - I'm at work and can't access your e-mail right now, but try this first - just click on the BUY NOW button and see if that one works, ok? If not, I'll be back at my home computer in a few hours and will get it set for you. Thanks for your patience :)

Lisa

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Annette said...

thanks so much for this lovely kit!!!!!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for Day 8...

Sylvia said...

Thank you