Friday, May 13, 2011

Sneak Peek - "From This Moment" Wedding QP FREEBIE!

Here's another sneak peek at a little bit of the wedding kit I'm almost finished with called From This Moment.  You'll be the first to know when it's done! 

Before I say anything else, I'd really like to thank you for your nice comments!  I'm not sure how to get in touch with you personally and thank you, so I'll hope you read this.  To the lovely lady who commented about the bleeding hearts, I'd love to say that my mom always had them in our yard and I know just what you mean about the nostalgia hitting you.  To the "grandma" who says she looks forward to this as her first download site of the day, THANK YOU!  I know exactly how you feel - I am always a little excited to see what's awaiting me at MY first stop of the day!  It gets to be a ritual, and I really am honored that you feel that way about coming here.  All of the other nice comments too ... boy, I never knew it would be like this, or I would have started much sooner. It definitely gives me a lot of incentive to keep on doing this.

Ok, enough mushy girly stuff I guess.  Well, not quite enough.  Here's the link to the freebie QP I came up with.  I tried to make it a little less frilly this time, but still elegant.  Hope you like it!  Have a great day!  The lovely bride in the preview below is my daughter, at her wedding 6 years ago.

Click on preview for download link

7 comments:

fl_connie said...

Oh, I can't wait to see this kit - if this qp is a preview - it will be GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for sharing!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

WOW...how PRETTY!! Thank you so much for sharing.:)Thanks for today's part to your lovely kit too!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!