Saturday, May 14, 2011

Daily Download FREEBIE - NATURALLY SPRING DAY 13

Sorry if you missed the link to this one - it was from the day that Blogger was down and I just lumped it in with the same posting as #12 . . . just in case you missed it, here's the link.  Thanks for visiting!!!  I thank you so much for your comments also, I wish I could reply back to each of YOU with a "thanks" but I don't know how to reach y'all.  So I'll say it here.  I'd love to see anything you may come up with using the kits . . . send me a link if you want at mslisa@frontiernet.net.  Thanks!

CLICK HERE for Day 13 Download

I'll be back with day 15 in a few hours . . . have a great Saturday night!

Lisa

4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much for sharing 13 and 14:) LOVE them!!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on May. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

Nani said...

Ah yes! I remember the disturbing blogger "crack," it didn't go completely down, so it's wasn’t a crash. I lost a day from The Chronicles and a day off my cats' blog too. The missing day did eventually come back. :)

Thanks so much for this kit, again, but it is such a great kit it's worth a few thank yous!

Have a great day!