Monday, May 30, 2011

Daily Download FREEBIE - NATURALLY SPRING DAY 30

Hello!  I hope this Memorial Day finds you healthy and happy.  Take a moment to remember our veterans and the sacrifices that have been made for our country, by both service people and their families.  (Can you tell I come from a family with a lot of military guys?)

Note - my bandwidth on 4 shared is almost used up - I've added to it a couple of times this month, but with just one day left, I'm not too inclined to do it again this month.  If you're not able to get the download, I'll be listing an alternate link tomorrow also (after it's set up).  Otherwise, you will be able to access it after the 1st.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause - I will leave the links for the kit active until next weekend.

June 1st will be the start of our next Daily Download Series - the "From This Moment Add-on" kit.  I'll also have the full-sized kit along with a word art and bonus embellishments package previews posted tomorrow, and available for purchase on Tuesday.

One last thing . . . this is the last REGULAR download for the Naturally Spring kit.  I have a SUPER package of goodies for you tomorrow to celebrate the successful conclusion of my first download series.  I hope you'll LOVE IT!   

Here are the last pieces!  Click on preview for download link


THANK YOU ALL for the support and encouragement this last month.  I've had more fun than I thought would be possible, and have met some really wonderful people.  You really do brighten my days with your comments and messages.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

20 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for Day 30 and the whole kit...

Tracey said...

Thank you so much Lisa, for the last part of this kit. Have a beautiful Memorial day. Hugs Tracey

Jody said...

I just want to thank you again for this wonderful kit. I love it. :)

2KutiesGrandma said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit! I've stopped by every morning and been delighted. I am looking forward to see what you come up with next.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely kit with me.I LOVE it too!!!:)

boop1935 said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful kit this month. Looking forward to the wedding kit next month.

Anonymous said...

thank you for the last part of your kit
It's just beautiful and your are very generous to share it
marie

melliel said...

It has been a lot of fun collecting this kit. Very beautful but sad to see then end.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to thank you for designing and
sharing your Beautiful Kits....
Wishing you a Beautiful Memorial Day...
Hope the weather gets better for all!

Thank you again....

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on May. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much for this pretty kit!

marzenna79 said...

Thank you so much for Day 30.

schellie said...

thanks for this delicious flower spring kit. Love every bit of it!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much for this beautiful kit. The flowers are spectacular. I'm sure I will make very good use of this kit. Thanks!

fl_connie said...

Such a fabulous kit! Thanks so much!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 May 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jeanie said...

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful kit this month!

crafterincyprus said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit, I am waiting eagerly for the June download as it will enable me to scrap my wedding photos.

Anonymous said...

I just found your site and I think it is wonderful. Such a beautiful kit that you are sharing with everyone. Thank you sooooo much.
Sandy

Delaine said...

Help! When I click on download picture, I just get the preview. No download! Is there a problem?