Saturday, May 28, 2011

Daily Download FREEBIE - NATURALLY SPRING DAY 28

Only a few pieces left . . . the actual kit will be done on the 30th, but there's a great surprise planned for the 31st!  I'll give you a hint . . . it's a freebie!  (What a surprise!  I bet you almost got knocked off of your chair, ha ha ha.)  I also have the preview done for the freebie for June.  There were way too many things for one kit, so I'm making it into two - I'll be giving away the "From This Moment Add-on Kit" as June's daily downloads.  The full-sized kit will also be available on June 1, and will have matching elements and papers, with NO duplicates!  More info on that will follow over the next couple of days.  Here's a preview of the June freebie kit:


I hope you like it!  I think it will be great for wedding albums, anniversary, baptism, communion, confirmation, and other special occasion layouts.  I can't wait to see what you do with it!  I've certainly had fun playing with the kit . . . maybe too much fun.  I better get to work here and list the Day 28 download . . .

Click on Preview for download link

16 comments:

fl_connie said...

Wow! As much as I love the May kit - the June kit looks even more awesome! You are too generous! Thanks so much for these downloads!

crafterincyprus said...

Thank you for the wonderful May kit, just what I needed for starting my scrapping this year. Looking forward to June's kit so I can finally scrap my wedding photos (35 years late). The kit looks wonderful. What talent you have.

BlueCat said...

June kit looks as another fabulous kit!
Thank you very much for sharing such beauties with us.

Littlepanda said...

Very excited for the next kit! I've been wanting to scrap my wedding pictures for ages so this will be perfect! Thank you!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

I agree..WOW!Gorgeous kits!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Tracey said...

Thank you so much for day 28 of this beautiful kit. I thought the may kit was beautiful, the June kit looks even more beautiful. I can't wait to download it.

BusyBee said...

Its unanimous! WOW May kit is beautiful and June's kit is very elegant. Thank you for your amazing talents!

melliel said...

Now I'm all excited about the June kit! Thanks for #28 in the Naturally Spring kit.

Anonymous said...

thank you very much for this other part!
Your june kit looks awesome too !!
marie

boop1935 said...

thanks for todays piece and the new kit is gorgeous

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for Day 28...

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 May 06:30am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

boba80 said...

Wow, i look out for the june kit.
It looks great.

Anonymous said...

Your May kit is gorgeous. And your June kit looks to be spectacular. Thanks for the downloads.

craftynanny

marzenna79 said...

Thank you very much !!! :)