Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Daily Download FREEBIE - NATURALLY SPRING DAY 24

Happy Tuesday!  Here's today's download.  Have a great day . . .

Click on preview for download link (LINK FIXED)



If you have a chance, check out the free brag book pages being made over at the Crafty Scraps Forum in the BRAG BOOK CHALLENGE.  You can get them all by downloading a FREE kit, designing one or two and adding them.  At the end of the month you'll get the whole set of pages for free!  Here's a sample of the ones I submitted today ~




12 comments:

Arlene said...

Beautiful Brag Book pages Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit you are giving us. I know there is a lot of work involved even after the kit is designed and really appreciate it. When I click on #24 I just get the preview. Perhaps the link is not up yet - I will come back as I would hate to miss it.

Noteable Scraps said...

Hi! I had the same problem - don't think the preview is linked. Thanks for the whole kit, though. I just discovered you and went back and downloaded all the days at once. Love it! :)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much for sharing another part to your lovely kit.:)
Love the bb pages!!

Noteable Scraps said...

Thank you! :)

boop52245 said...

thanks for this wonderful gift

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much for fixing the link.
This kit is great and beautiful are your Brag Book pages.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

melliel said...

Thank you for another lovely installment!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for Day 24. Your BB pages look really good...