Monday, May 23, 2011

Daily Download FREEBIE - NATURALLY SPRING DAY 23

Hope you had a great weekend and weren't rained out like we were. At least the plants are growing, and flowers are blooming - that looks beautiful in the sun AND the rain.  I'll get right to the download today, I'm trying to finish off my layouts for the Crafty Scraps challenges before the last possible day (you should try them, they're fun!). 

I did figure out how to get a little gallery on the blog, so if you would like to share anything you've made with the kits I've given away, I'd love to see!  I'm still new to this, so I only have 3 kits so far, the April Blog Train Kit "Spring Whispers", the May Blog Train Kit "A Mother's Love" and the current kit "Naturally Spring".  Send a link to your photo album (or gallery), or send a copy of the file by e-mail and I'll get it posted.  THANK YOU!

Click on preview for download link

10 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for Day 23...

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much.

Tracey said...

Thank you so much for day 23 of this kit. Its getting more & more beautiful each day.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much for another part to your lovely kit.:)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

melliel said...

Thank you for #23!

Pam said...

Thanks very much for such a lovely set of images throughout the month. They are really beautiful, thanks for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

thank you very much for the daily downloads
marie

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

jayleigh3 said...

Thank you for this fabulous floral kit! And, thank you for leaving the links active for so long! i was unable to get here the past several days to pick up the DAD, and i love this kit so much i was afraid i had lost out on those days. So, thanks again.