Sunday, May 22, 2011

Daily Download FREEBIE - NATURALLY SPRING DAY 22

Hello, and Happy Sunday!  I hope you found all of the goodies from yesterday - if not, take a look back in postings - there are several downloads that you might like!  There is a new link added for a gallery - it's not set up the way I want right now, but I wanted to get something up to show you what Arlene has done with the kit so far.  Fun!  I'll get the gallery figured out, and hopefully we'll have more to add (hint hint).  Here's today's download, thanks for visiting!

Click on preview for download link

8 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for Day 22...

melliel said...

A beautiful freebie for a beautiful day. Thank you.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

Tracey said...

Thank you for day 22 of this beautiful kit.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I have been loading all your beautiful Naturally Spring dailys and all I can say is WOW,Love Love Love your work. Thank you so much for your art.
Heidismiles

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much for sharing.:)

boop1935 said...

Hope you weren't near the area that the tornadoes hit. Thanks for sharing gift 22

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria