Thursday, May 19, 2011

Daily Download FREEBIE - NATURALLY SPRING DAY 19

Hello!  What a beautiful day it's supposed to be for us today.  I just love seeing the SUN!  I'm getting SO close to done with the wedding kit I've been working on.  I just keep adding more and more to it, it's hard to know when to stop!  I've started on the preview though, so I'll have to stop adding more pretty soon.  It's very traditional, a bit formal, and will hopefully work for you whether in wedding or other layouts.  I should have a few more layouts to see and freebies to start giving away soon!

Well, on with today's download . . .

Click on preview for download link

12 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for Day 19...

Jody said...

Looking forward to seeing your wedding kit. You do such wonderful work. Thank you

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much for 19...and can't wait to see your Wedding kit.Sounds lovely.:)

melliel said...

Beautiful day for a beautiful download! Thanks for sharing.

Jeanie said...

Thank you for Day 19 - another lovely paper!

Tracey said...

Thank you so much for day 19 of this beautiful kit.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on May. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much.

boop1935 said...

Thanks for day 19 and sure we will love the wedding kit

fl_connie said...

Thanks so much for another part of this pretty kit!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!