Sunday, May 15, 2011

Daily Download FREEBIE - NATURALLY SPRING DAY 15

Happy Sunday!  Hopefully it will be sunny, warm and wonderful wherever you are.  I'm hoping for nice weather to get out and do some weeding!  It's amazing how many weeds can grow in such a short time.  It's nice to get outside, breathe the fresh air, and listen to all of the birds singing.  Here's hoping it gets over 40 degrees . . . life in Minnesota. Now you go out and make yourself a great day ~ after doing today's download that is.  :)

Click on preview for download link

9 comments:

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much. Looks very pretty!

makeyesup said...

Well if it's warm enough to do weeding, if you have had weather like us, the ground has to be soft. Chicago area had a lot of rain yesterday, hoping my GD can play soccer. Thanks for the dl.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing another part to your lovely kit.:)

It's suppose to be rainy here in my neck of the woods.:)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

melliel said...

Thank you for our daily "fix"! Lovely job as usual.

Jeanie said...

Thanks for days 13-15! My grandma was the one with bleeding hearts - I wish I was brave enough to try them here in the desert SW, but they look so tender and we get high winds in the spring and low 100s in the summer, so I would hate to see the plants not make it here. The winds tore my hosta plants to shreds. Thanks again for the lovely kit. It is a pleasure to see what each day will bring!

Tracey said...

Thank you so much for another part of this beautiful kit.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for Day 15...