Sunday, May 1, 2011

Daily Download FREEBIE - NATURALLY SPRING DAY 1

Well here I go!  My first full-sized kit.  I love it, and I hope you do too.  Most of the elements and papers originate from photos I've taken from my flower gardens and on the farm.  Hopefully you'll find the natural elements easy and enjoyable to work with.  If you make a layout, I would love to see it!  I haven't seen any done by anyone other than myself out of this kit, so it would be a pleasure. Just send me the link to it and I'll feature it on the blog.

Before I get to the first download link, one quick note.  Please check out the new challenges starting today at Crafty Scraps.  They are really fun, and it's an incredibly nice group of people involved.  The wide variety of challenges will test and grow your skills and creativity. You'll love it!

Here's my debut of NATURALLY SPRING.  Each download will contain 2 or 3 pieces, and there is a download for each day in May. Click on the first preview for today's download link:


8 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Jalita said...

Very pretty elements. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these items...

melliel said...

Very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

L.C. said...

Thank you for the freebie. Your "Naturally Spring" looks amazing! I'll look forward to the rest of May :)

colorme said...

Oh I just love all the colors in this Spring Kit it is so beautiful. Thank you.

Nicole

Annette said...

pretty - thanks!!!