Friday, May 20, 2011

BLOG TRAIN with FREEBIES is HERE!

I hope you've found your way here from Dina's blog - if not, the links to all of the stops on the train are shown below.  Here's my contribution to the train - a fun little kit in some really pretty colors for Spring! Be sure to check out the rest of the current postings, there are a whole bunch of freebies here for you!  Also, follow the links below for the rest of the train - there are lots of coordinating kits and freebies!

Click on preview for download link


 
BLOG TRAIN STOPS
Crafty Scraps Choo Choo Blog   http://craftyscraps-blogtrains.blogspot.com/
YOU ARE HERE ==>> Lisa  http://www.farmerlisa.blogspot.com/
 

12 comments:

boop1935 said...

Thanks for sharing your part to this lovely train

BlueCat said...

This kit looks very pretty!
Thank you very much. Have a great weekend.

makeyesup said...

Oh you are so generous today with all these goodies, they are all lovely, thanks so much.

L.C. said...

Awesome kit Lisa! Thank you for sharing all your hard work!
LynC.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely gifts with me.:) LOVE them ALL!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your beautiful work...
I just love all the delicate looking designs....
Thank you

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

KatherineWoodin said...

Thanks so much for the your part of the blog train.

schellie said...

Hi Lisa,
Great contribution you made to this train. I just got back from a vacation in Germany. I'm sad the link is already down (invalid). How long are the links available in this train? I hope you want to put it up once more, cause I realy would love to download it.

Lisa said...

Schellie - please send me an e-mail at mslisa@frontiernet.net. I don't get your e-mail address through this to answer your question. Thanks, Lisa