Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Layouts, Kits, and of course A FREEBIE

There is a lot going on in my little scrapping world lately, and I've been neglecting my blog. Oops.  Well, to get updated a bit ... I've been doing some layouts for Dina at Best Kept Memories with her new kits.  You'll have to scoot on over to the Crafty Scraps Store to pick them up for yourself - they're really fun to work with.  A sneak peek at her new Easter Colors kit . . .




There are also some beautiful, bright spring colors in the Joy Hope Renew kit




And a super special deal on the Desert Sky kit - you can purchase it for only $2.50 at the Crafty Scraps store, and you'll get a FREE MINIKIT that I had the pleasure to design for Dina.  What a deal!

Click the ad to go there now but make sure you come back here!


 

 


 This is a limited time offer - grab it and get the Mini Kit Free before it goes on sale separately.


 

There's a LOT more, but I'll have to get that in an update tomorrow.  Here's the freebie I came up with for this posting - a frayed alphabet made out of spring-colored quilts.  Fun!  Hope you enjoy it.

Click on preview for download link:

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

Anne said...

Very nice. Thanks much.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cooking category today [19 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria