Friday, April 29, 2011

From This Moment Wedding QP Freebie

In honor of the Royal Wedding (yes, I watched some of it!) I made a QP for you from the new kit I'm working on for wedding memories called From This Moment.  PLUS starting on May 1 I'll be giving away my first full kit - Naturally Spring - in pieces by daily download!  You can see freebies I've made from this kit in earlier postings - the download links are still good, so please help yourself!

Have a great day - hope the sun is shining where you are.  Please remember to keep all those who have suffered through the horrific storms in the Southern US in your prayers!

Click on preview for download link.  Note: the QP does not come with the wording or the picture of my beautiful friend Lindsey!

8 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely page...

melliel said...

Very pretty and thank you for sharing.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much.This is GORGEOUS!!:)

Anonymous said...

This is so elegant and timeless! Thank you so much for sharing it with us! You're so sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

I love this, thank you!

Aleah'sMommy said...

This is gorgeous I wish I hadnt missed it! I got married May 28th & thought of one of my pics when I saw your page.