Friday, April 22, 2011

The CHOO CHOO BLOG TRAIN has arrived with FREEBIES for you!


Today is the day - IT'S HERE! 


If you are here, I hope you started at the Crafty Scraps Blog Train and picked up the FREE Quickpages there. Be sure to SIGN UP so you have input into next month's goodies - it's simple, free, and you get lots of extra free stuff.  Click on the train above to join!


Here's a preview of my part of the train for Spring Whispers, April's theme. Click on image to download the FREE MINI KIT

pssst ... check out my previous posts for some more EXCLUSIVE freebies that match this set!

Be sure to go to all of the stops - these ladies have been working hard designing some absolutely beautiful kits, clusters and QPs for you! 

Crafty Scraps Choo Choo Blog


Michelle

Dina

Bren

Lisa<==========   YOU ARE HERE

Go Here Next ==========>Jabi

Linda

Erin

Kristal

Daydreamer


REMEMBER - YOU can help decide future themes, colors, and get EXCLUSIVE FREEBIES - SIGN UP NOW!


11 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for these train items...

KatherineWoodin said...

Thanks so much for your time and generosity.

SONDRA said...

Beautiful! Thanks!

Shannon-Lee said...

Thank you so much! It's beautiful.

benelol said...

superbe!!! merci pour le cadeau :)

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

Golden said...

Hello, I wanted to come back and thank you personally for this beautiful kit. Also, I wanted to let you know I have written a psp tutorial using your kit. I hope you like it...Hugs!

http://goldduzt.blogspot.com/2011/04/whispers-of-spring.html

clubiani said...

thanks for sharing your beautiful contribution!

MamaEv said...

TY for the beautiful shares!