Saturday, March 5, 2011

Where is Spring? . . . New Kits and Freebies

I believe Spring starts somewhere Over the Rainbow, and Dina from Best Kept Memories has it all wrapped up in her new kit on sale for 30% OFF right now at the Crafty Scraps store!  Be sure to grab the All Things Spring kit too - the sale runs until March 17th.  Check out her blog for some other really great layouts and freebies - they're sure to give you inspiration for your own creations.  I had a lot of fun working with these kits - the colors are great and are really versatile.

Here are a few samples of the layouts I put together using Over the Rainbow and All Things Spring, and a couple of freebie quickpages. 

My Layouts


This third one I'm using for the Crafty Scraps Scraplift Challenge this month ...



My Layouts

And finally, here's a link to the freebie QPs ...
CLICK HERE for download

Thanks for visiting - have a great weekend!

Lisa

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 11, 2011. Thanks again.