Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome to my little corner of the world!

My first blog - yippee!  Thanks, Dina, for getting me started - I appreciate your help very much.  I'm looking forward to sharing lots of scrapbooking ideas and designs, as well as whatever else happens to come along.  Thanks also to Michelle and the great people at CraftyScrapsChat for the fun challenges and so much positive support and encouragement.

Ok ... on with the show!  I'm going to get started on some projects to share and some freebies for anyone who happens to wander by.  Happy March - SPRING comes this month!!!

2 comments:

Best Kept Memories said...

Lisa, the blog looks great! Welcome aboard the Best Kept Memories CT. Glad to have you as part of the team!

Kristal said...

Love your blog! Welcome to the team! I am excited to work with you!