Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Freebie - Naturally Spring Frame Cluster

I've been toying with the idea of putting together a kit with a Spring theme from some of the pictures I've taken of flowers out here on the farm.  What do you think?  "Naturally Spring" seems a natural name for the collection ... I love the outdoors, so using all "natural" elements seems fitting.  Here's a sample frame cluster for you to try out - let me know what you think, and if there's any interest I'll work on completing a kit.  Enjoy!
I went for something a little more boyish and used a barn board background with our little kitty looking on ...


Click on Picture Below for Download Link


Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Pssequimages said...

Thank you so much for this absolutely gorgeous frame.

Patti said...

Thank you so much for sharing! Another wonderful frame!

Annette said...

this is lovely,too. I really like how you've used different flowers for the frames!

Van alles wat said...

Very nice thanks