Monday, March 14, 2011

Another Freebie Frame Cluster from Naturally Spring

I've been having a great time making these photos into a scrapbooking kit!  I'll share the whole kit when I have it done, but for now here's another sample of some of the things in it.  PLEASE DO let me know what you think of it - I've never done one before and would honestly appreciate any constructive advice, suggestions for colors, etc. 

On this sample, I used one of the papers I made from some lilac photos blended with a wooden deck floor, and thought it would be great for a wedding photo background . . .


And here's the freebie for you - click on photo for download link


Thanks for visiting - have a great day!

6 comments:

Patti said...

Wow! VERY nice job! I really like the bark frame and the colors in the flowers! You did a GREAT job! I never understood cluster frames before but now I do and am so happy to have come across your two cluster frames! Thank you so much for sharing with us! I appreciate your generosity!

Lisa said...

Thank you Patti! Now I understand why people who post freebies really like comments. They really make me feel great :) Thanks to those of you who have a moment to leave one - they really go a long way in making a day seem brighter.
Lisa

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Mar. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

Meggsy said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely frame, it is so original!! The colours are such a perfect balance against the white bark, which in itself is an amazing look.
Only wish I could be half as talented but I will continue to be in awe and eternally thankful to those like yourself that share your hard work, Again, Thankyou :)

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this cluster. I think what you have done looks really good...

Annette said...

this one is lovely too - looks like you're off to a great start!